Small Business Saturday is, yep, on Saturday (Nov. 24). Time to take a breather from all those Black Friday sale emails and shop local. We’ve got some ideas, starting with these Skimm’bassador-run/recommended businesses you’ll want to open your wallet for. Meet...
- These addictive toffees from Katie Becker’s Tasty Good Toffee. Holiday hostess gifts, handled.
- ‘Tis the season for wishing you knew how to knit. Keep dreaming and warm up with handmade hats and headbands from Knits by Naima. Need something for the green thumb in your life? Here you go.
- For when you want to feel festive without dressing up...these statement tees are here for you. One option. Another option.
- Say my name, say my name. Or put it on a custom plate. This co also has you covered when it comes to napkins, wrapping paper, and personalized stationery. Because this is the year you’re actually going to send holiday cards.
- It (was) Friday night, and maybe you just got paid. Check out this head-turning jewelry from Fanm Djanm. Or these throw blankets from Coast and Cove. Or jewelry, bags, and clothes from Sseko – a fair trade co that sponsors women in Uganda to go to college. Look good, feel good.